"the power of Kanye compels you"
spunkylove said: What is that article that wasn't only about Taylor, but mentioned her quite a bit.. It talked a lot about the concept of calling females crazy for having feelings and touched on some feminist issues? I loved it and want to read it again!
Umm I’m not sure. I know the Vanity Fair article mentioned similar things to what you’re talking about
Anonymous said: Did you notice if Taylor had a keurig?
I’m not sure actually
Anonymous said: Did you notice what perfume Taylor was wearing? Like her own?
No I didn’t notice, I don’t think it was any of her own.
13shakeitoff said: Hey! :) I hope you have a great day! Your blog is awesome btw
I don’t live by all these rigid, weird rules that make me feel all fenced in. I just like the way that I feel like, and that makes me feel very free.
She’s so flawless 😌
- Shailene Woodley: No because I love men, and I think the idea of ‘raise women to power, take the men away from the power’ is never going to work out because you need balance.
- Lady Gaga: I’m not a feminist. I hail men, I love men, I celebrate American male culture -- beer, bars, and muscle cars.
- Bjork: [I don't identify as a feminist] because I think it would isolate me. I think it’s important to do positive stuff. It’s more important to be asking than complaining.
- Katy Perry: I used to not really understand what that word meant but now that I do, it just means that I love myself as a female and I also love men. I am woman… Hear me roar!
- Carrie Underwood: I wouldn’t go so far as to say I am a feminist, that can come off as a negative connotation. But I am a strong female.
- Taylor Swift: As a teenager, I didn’t understand that saying you’re a feminist is just saying that you hope women and men will have equal rights and equal opportunities. What it seemed to me, the way it was phrased in culture, society, was that you hate men. And now, I think a lot of girls have had a feminist awakening because they understand what the word means. For so long it’s been made to seem like something where you’d picket against the opposite sex, whereas it’s not about that at all.
- Tim McGraw: The name of my first summer love.
- Picture To Burn: Someone who's picture I'd like to burn
- Teardrops On My Guitar: The last time I cried during a song
- A Place In This World: The Place I'd like to live the most
- Cold As You: The worst rejection I've ever gotten.
- The Outside: When did I feel most alone?
- Tied Together With A Smile: Who is the strongest person I know?
- Stay Beautiful: Who is the most beautiful person I know?
- Mary's Song (Oh My My My): The name of my first crush
- Our Song: A song that means a lot to me.
- I'm Only Me When I'm With You: A person I can be myself with
- Invisible: An awkward confession.
- A Perfectly Good Heart: I'll tell you something sweet about your blog.
- Fearless: My biggest fear.
- Fifteen: A memory from when I was fifteen
- Love Story: A story about something romantic that happened to me.
- Hey Stephen: The name of my crush
- White Horse: Have I ever been in love with someone who was taken?
- You Belong With Me: Which celebrity shoyld see, they belong with me?
- Breathe: Something I can't breathe without
- Tell Me Why: A question of mine that has yet to be answered.
- You're Not Sorry: Something I'm sorry for?
- Forever & Always: What do I wish to have forever and always?
- The Best Day: What was the best day so far?
- Change: What do I want to change about myself?
- Jump Then Fall: Who's laugh is the best sound I have ever heard?
- Untouchable: My biggest dream
- Come In With The Rain: My favourite kind of weather.
- Superstar: My celebritycrush
- The Other Side Of The Door: The last person I fought with
- Mine: The best thing that's ever been mine
- Sparks Fly: Who captivates my like a fireworkshow?
- Back To December: If I could go back in time, where would I go?
- Speak Now: *Insert any question here*
- Dear John: Something I wanna say to my exboyfriend/girlfriend/crush
- Mean: The meanest thing someone has ever said to me.
- The Story Of Us: Tell a story about someone you know
- Never Grow Up: A memory about growing up
- Enchanted: Someone who enchants me.
- Better Than Revenge: Someone you want to teach a lesson
- Innocent: How easily do I forgive?
- Haunted: A memory that haunts me.
- Last kiss: The last person I kissed/wanted to kiss.
- Long Live: Who will I remember forever?
- Ours: Who has a pretty little mind?
- If This Was A Movie: If my life was a movie, who would play me?
- Superman; If I had any superpower, what would it be?
- State Of Grace: Who is my achilles' heel?
- Red: Someone I just can't forget.
- Treacherous: The most dangerous thing I have ever done
- I Knew You Were Trouble: The last time I got in trouble
- All Too Well: Something someone said, I remember all too well
- 22: My best birthday ever.
- I almost do: How often do I doubt myself?
- We Are Never Ever Getting Together: A couple you wish would get back together
- Stay Stay Stay: Someone you can depend on
- The Last Time: The Last Time I....*insert something here*
- Holy Ground: I don't wanna dance, if I'm not dancing with....
- Sad Beautiful Tragic: Something that makes me sad
- The Lucky One: My biggest dream
- Everything Has Changed: Something that has changed about me
- Starlight: The most marvelous tune
- Begin Again: What would I do again and again?
- The Moment I Knew: The moment I knew...*insert something here*
- Come Back...Be Here: Someone I miss
- Girl at Home: Have I ever cheated on someone?